Rottnest Skydive & Ferry Transfers
Rottnest Island is the perfect choice for your next tandem skydive destination, and the Geronimo team can help get you there!
Thanks to Rottnest Express and Rottnest Fast Ferries, you can travel to the Island quickly, in comfort – and at a great price.
With frequent and convenient ferry schedules departing from Fremantle and Hillarys daily, it has never been easier to get to Rottnest Island
A day of adventure on Rottnest, Geronimo style!
- Jump on a morning ferry to Rottnest Island from Fremantle, Hillarys or Perth
- Take a sort walk or catch a free bus to meet the Geronimo Team at the Rottnest Island Airport
- Skydive mid morning with Geronimo!
- Land on the beach, with your friends and family watching.
- Enjoy your free drink at Hotel Rottnest (and maybe grab some lunch while you’re there?)
- Explore Rottnest Island using your free ‘Island Explorer’ hop-on-hop-off bus pass.
- Return to the mainland by ferry in the late afternoon.
…Or design your own itinerary!
- Tandem Skydive with Skydive Geronimo at our Rottnest Island Drop Zone
- Return ferry transfers
- Rottnest Island admission fee
- FREE celebratory drink at a beachside bar
- FREE Rottnest Island Explorer Tour
Things to know
- Prices are per person, and subject to availability.
- Ex Fremantle ferry service is with Rottnest Express, from either B-Shed or Northport.
- Ex Hillarys ferry service is with Rottnest Fast Ferries.
- Skydiving is very weather dependant. The Geronimo team will make a decision regarding the weather for your skydive, a minimum of 1 hour prior to your scheduled ferry departure time. In the case of adverse weather conditions, you will have the option of moving your booking to another day, or receiving a full refund.