The Geronimo Difference
The best locations
Skydive over two of WA's most outstanding coastal getaway locations, Busselton and Rottnest Island. Land right on the beach for an unforgettable experience.
The best team
Our friendly staff are 100% committed to making sure you have an awesome time with a fun and professional atmosphere and the best team dynamics around!
The best videos and photos
We offer a professionally edited, high definition (TV quality) video unlike any other! Remember every second of your experience with high quality photos and videos.
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
We're so sure you’ll love skydiving with us that if you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get the choice of jumping again or a full refund.
Get a huge 15% off when you jump before 31st August (prices shown above) View terms and conditions
All of our tandem skydive experiences include:
- Freefall from your altitude of choice
- Soak up unobstructed scenery on a 5 minute parachute ride
- Land on one of Australia’s most beautiful beaches
- Enjoy a free drink at the beach side at Hotel Rottnest to celebrate (skydiving is thirsty work!)
- Enjoy every second with Geronimo’s altitude guarantee
- Share your experience instantly with your friends (requires optional video packages)
A day of adventure on Rottnest, Geronimo style!
- Jump on a morning ferry to Rottnest Island from Fremantle, Hillarys or Perth
- Take a short walk or catch a free bus to meet the Geronimo Team at the Rottnest Island Airport
- Skydive mid morning with Geronimo!
- Land on the beach, with your friends and family watching.
- Enjoy your free drink at Hotel Rottnest (and maybe grab some lunch while you’re there?)
- Explore Rottnest Island using your free ‘Island Explorer’ hop-on-hop-off bus pass.
- Return to the mainland by ferry in the late afternoon.
…Or design your own itinerary!
Enhance your Rottnest tandem skydive with these great offers!
Handcam Video & Photos
Tandem Skydive Experience + Handcam Video + Photos (30-60)
More than 4 people skydiving? Group discounts apply!
Contact us for details.
Keen to do something extra? Choose a whale watching or wine tour package for the ultimate experience.
Stuck for transport? Need a lift?
FREE transfers for Busselton skydiving passengers are available from the local area, as well as from Perth or Fremantle!
Local Accommodation Pick Up Service
- Available from Busselton, Bunbury, Dunsborough, Yallingup and Margaret River.
- No minimum numbers required.
- Operating daily.
Perth Day Trip to Busselton
- Available for pick up from Perth, Fremantle or southern suburbs.
- Minimum 4 skydive passengers required.
- Available on weekdays only.
Landing Area Transfers
Beach Landing Area Commuter Vehicles
Free transport is available for spectators and jumpers between the airport and our beach landing areas. Both at our Rottnest and Busselton locations. All welcome!
All free travel on the Free Fall Flyer is subject to availability, for direct bookings only, and must be pre-arranged.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your jump with Skydive Geronimo – then jump again, or your money back!
We offer our jumpers:
The best locations – Busselton and Rottnest Island.
The best team – Our friendly staff are 100% committed to making sure you have an awesome time, and are raving about us to your family and friends.
100% safety record – this one speaks for itself.
The best videos and photos – Our video & photo’s packages are unlike any other. We offer a professionally edited, high definition (TV quality) video, which makes you the star of your own extreme sports movie!
So if you are not 100% satisfied with your skydive experience, then we want to know about it! You will have the choice of either jumping again, or getting a 100% refund of any money paid.
The exception to this guarantee, is when Skydive Geronimo needs to cancel or reschedule your skydive due to weather restrictions, or equipment maintenance. As safety is our number one priority on every jump, you may be disappointed if we need to reschedule your jump. Skydive Geronimo always aims to accommodate customers needs, and will work together with you to find an alternative date or time.
Now you know that there is no risk to your back-pocket… it’s time to get jumping!
The Skydive Geronimo team know that we offer the best skydiving experiences in Australia, and we want to prove it to you!
The Geronimo Team will always take you to the altitude that you paid for (as a minimum – but sometimes higher!)
Some skydive operators say they will take you ‘up to’ your chosen altitude, allowing them to perform the jump from a lower altitude if required (to save time or money.)
Every second counts! Make sure you are getting what you pay for!