Rottnest Island Helicopter Skydive
Experience the unique rush of a Rottnest Island heli-skydive thanks to Skydive Geronimo and Corsaire Aviation.
Your heli-skydive experience begins with a spectacular scenic flight to altitude over Rottnest Island in a VIP Eurocopter EC130, with the door open! Exiting the helicopter at 10,000ft, you will experience a free fall sensation similar to that of a BASE jump, accelerating from zero airspeed to terminal velocity in around 10 seconds.
You and your excited support jump team will meet the Corsaire team at their VIP hangar at Jandakot Airport in Perth, before enjoying a relaxing flight to Rottnest island in style and comfort. After arriving on Rottnest, you’ll be introduced to the Geronimo Team and complete all pre-jump briefings and paperwork before taking off on your unforgettable Perth skydiving experience.
You’ll land on the beach with your friends and family waiting, before returning absolutely pumped back to Jandakot Airport after your amazing day.
- Return Jandakot Airport (Perth) to Rottnest Island transfers, flying in an EC130 helicopter with Corsaire Aviation.
- 10,000ft helicopter tandem skydive with Skydive Geronimo over Rottnest Island.
- FREE return helicopter transfers for spectators; maximum numbers apply as per below.
Things to know
- Minimum 2 skydive participants.
- Participants must skydive in multiples of 2. A surcharge will apply for odd numbers.
- Price is per person skydiving; spectators are free of charge as per the below:
2 skydive participants = 4 free spectator seats.
4 skydive participants = 2 free spectator seats.
6 skydive participants = 0 free spectator seats.