Preparing for your skydive!
Before Your Jump
- Have you made your booking yet? If not, head to our Booking Page to check live availability and pick a time and date for your Geronimo skydive!
- Skydiving on Rottnest Island? Remember to book your ferry!
- Register your details with us, by following the checklist on your booking confirmation email.
- Get excited!
For safety reasons, we have a weight limit of 95kg’s for all tandem skydiving passengers. In some cases, we may be able to take passengers heavier than this limit, please call 1300 449 669 or Contact Us to discuss.
On the Day of Your Jump
- Get excited!
- Wear comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes for your jump. Suitable shoes would include sneakers, runners or skate shoes, but not boots or heels.
- Do a weather check, by calling us on 1300 449 669 to ensure your jump is not effected by the weather.*
- Grab your waiver, your courage, a big smile and your cheer squad.
- Arrive to the Drop Zone at your appointment time, there is no need to come any earlier.
* Broome, Busselton and Rottnest Island are all incredible places to jump, however we do experience varying weather conditions. Skydive Geronimo go out of our way to make sure you get to jump on your nominated day, but if the conditions are unsafe or unsuitable, we will work with you to make sure we find a suitable day to reschedule you to. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for more information.
You’re in safe hands with the Skydive Geronimo Team!
Skydive Geronimo stay up to date with the most current skydive technologies available. We have a 100% safety record.
For our Tandem Skydives, Skydive Geronimo use brand new Relative Workshop Sigma Microns. Your parachute is serviced and packed by a qualified team of experts.
All of our Tandem parachutes are equipped with the latest in back up automatic opening systems.
Our awesome new GA8 Airvan is luxury in skydiving aircraft!
On the climb up to altitude with Skydive Geronimo, you will have your very own large window to take in the panoramic views.
Our Airvan seats eight people, and there’s still room to stretch out.
Now that’s just luxury! Higher, roomier and much faster!
Are you thinking of planning a skydive for a special occasion? Or maybe you’re looking for that extra bit of inspiration to make you do your first skydive? Check out some of our customers stories below for inspiration.
The Ultimate Skydiving Proposal Idea – Luke and Rachel
A surprise skydive, followed by an even bigger surprise, a wedding proposal on the beach…and a video gone viral – Read more about Luke and Rachels great story here…
Age Is No Barrier – Lila
This 82 year old Great-grandmother is an amazing woman! Read all about her story here…
An Accelerated Freefall Journey – Brodie
Do you want to learn to skydive solo? Brodie sure did! Read about his journey here…